From time to time, clients have told me disturbing stories about their experiences with other therapists. I've heard about:
- Therapists who just sat there and didn't give any input.
- Therapists who spent most of the session talking about themselves.
- Therapists who were judgmental.
I have even heard of patients suddenly being "fired" by their therapist -- told that there would be no more sessions -- with no explanation.
If we work together, I can assure you that those things will not happen. If we work together, I guarantee that you will be given:
- The opportunity to outline your goals and strategize about how to meet them quickly and efficiently.
- A choice of individual, group or family counseling or group counseling workshops.
- A variety of supportive suggestions and perspectives.
- Thought provoking questions and the opportunity to respond.
- Acceptance, compassion and my full attention.
- Different types of interventions in sessions, including any combination of talking, psychodrama, Emotional Freedom Techniques™, guided imagery, meditation and spirituality, and 12-step philosophy.
- Free newsletters and articles.
- Different length of sessions and payment options.